Friday 13 November 2020

The Digital Story Pt.2

I honestly believe that sharing of ideas and experience can do so much more connections with my readers. So as I said that I'm gonna make a part two of my digital story and yes I did it right. So here are some thoughts you might wonder how it started and how it's going. 
I become superb in doing my stuff, living the way I can truly manifest what God has always been giving. 
Over a years of my expatriation in Saudi Arabia, this was so cool to give my self the most anticipated iPhone 5 back 2012. I worked hard and earned then stoked my self with this. I literally made a good impression with my mirror selfie. Haven't you heard this #mirrorselfie? This was a trend when people got the latest iPhone models. Heck yeah, I joined the wagon.
The thing about that year was the frequent mirror selfie while in the midst of workout session. Something that is remarkably inevitable. Most men, do the stuffs like the dumbells should be part of the scene and may be this picture thaught it's true. I was a gym freak baby, but it only happened inside our apartment. We bought equipments to make all looked like a gym right in our stairway. I even remember I made a geotag location in my Foursquare account and it was called Gymstairs. This happened when you post picture in your social media and pin your location where were you at that moment. Think the location I made is no longer exist in google map.
During cold season, it's quite chilly that oftentimes the temperature reaches -4 in northern part of Saudi Arabian peninsula. So thicker jackets were fairly important to wear. I wore jackets when I go outside and ordered a hot coffee with cinnamon rolls as a delights. That's how my work started. Coffee is next to me, nothing in this world could stop me from sipping coffee in my shift. And that a whole lot of stories going out. This was taken during my breaktime and I snapped because I look fresher than the fish in the market. Lol! 
I tell you about how it started, I will tell what had happened with my workout that I looked like its not getting what I wanted. But this picture is just exaggerated, I looked like I gain weight but it wasn't. I just had a great capture and smiled a lot. Hehe! This could mean that I also loved my skin care I was using or may be a good filter of a camera phone. It's almost 2013, this was a very delightful picture I hooked with my favorite jacket. 
When my contract ended in the company I'm working. I went back to Riyadh to file papers for exit in the head office. So my colleagues and I were so excited to get back home. Those days we been counting had been thru thick and thin but what's the most exciting was strolling around the Capital City. This was taken when we arrived at the villa, it was closer to the main road of the famous Riyadh Tower.
This was taken using an app to prove you have gone in.
This is also a spectacular view. The 2013 exit in Saudi Arabia was due to the domination of World War Z film 😂😂😂. I didn't watch though. 

There were so many things happened to me for the past 10 years and these experiences I made are notably nostalgic. I guess I can continue this in the next story so better catch up. Cheers!



xxx
Gregy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!