Thursday 13 February 2020

Just South of Heaven

I traveled in Palawan just right in the heart of the city. But what came next was just a simple adventure we've gone in. 
This was nothing to do with my nose I wasn't sure if I sniffed or exhausted. But it really means a lot to witness the wildlife creation they preserved in this little sanctuary where monkey, wildcats, big birds, talking birds and reptiles are fascinating. 
I was amazed I've seen them, in fact there are lots of animals but I wasn't able to capture them all. 
Palawan is known of it's wildlife diversity since this province covered a vast of rainforest and locals really preserved them from extinction. 
That's probably my best thing yet happen the very start of the year. And the summary of what I have gone in to is unfolding. 'Least I tried maybe a good story to tell but I remain humble. I could use a little rain in having many things to experience. 
This was me sitting on this comfortable hard chair I used to many times I visited here in the famous spot Baker's Hill in Puerto Princesa. Well, the favorite thing here is the peacock right behind me. I love seeing them with their tail spread out into a very colorful fan-like feathers but I came with nothing to glued on that day. That's very silly I guess. 
But those were days I considered fun a bit. We continued the days workin in the mall and ended so well, "Bless my soul" I call it fabulous. 


xxx
Gregy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You!